Body Craft is one of the world leaders in gym equipment innovation. Started in 1994 they produced the first home gym with rotating cable arms. The BodyCraft engineering team strives to create the perfect product for the end user be it home, light commercial or commercial. BodyCraft's success lies in their devleopment of high quality and functional strength equipment.
Bremshey Fitness began in Solingen, Germany, and has a rich history that goes back more than 40 years. You can still be sure to find that traditional German dependability in Bremshey Sport products. The Bremshey Sport® brand stands for functionality, easy-to-use technology and the use of top quality materials, which means you don't need to understand complicated technology or be an experienced fitness fanatic to use Bremshey Sport fitness equipment. The team of designers work to one golden rule, which is to develop simple-to operate and user-friendly fitness equipment that is functional and practical. Often, all those complicated extras offered by other brands simply increase the price. But what use are hundreds of programmes if you only want to use a few? Why complicate matters when they could also be so simple? With Bremshey Sport fitness equipment you can get started straight away.
CrossCore, Inc. is the Leader and Inventor of Rotational Bodyweight Training™. Our signature products and education use Cross integration of Core movements essential to improving performance in life. We’re all Born To Move.
When you choose Gym Source, you are choosing more than fitness equipment, you are entering into a relationship that will enhance your life, improve your performance and insure the effectiveness of your every workout through every day you use your equipment. Every sale, every promise and every employee is dedicated to meeting and exceeding our customer's expectations. This isn't our company statement, this is our way of doing business. As other fitness providers come and go, GymSource remains the single stable solution to your fitness needs.
When you buy a home fitness product from the manufacturer of the #1 brand of fitness equipment in health clubs worldwide, expect the best. The best product. The best service. The best support. The best tools and information you need to make the most of your fitness equipment.
Powertec Fitness have gained a very strong following of repeat customers. The main reason being, their equipment is carefully designed and engineered to be precise in motion. Powerteccame from a commercial gym background and have many years of experience in building equipment for the most demanding market that accepts nothing less then perfection.
Powertec owns its factory, so aside from having a highly experienced workforce; they can also control and maintain quality. Powertec have always done all production procedures under one roof and source only the finest materials and component parts available.
- Frame: All Powertec frame structures are mig welded and consist primarily of 2 - 4" square and rectangular tubing with a wall thickness of 2.5 mm or 12 gauge. All of our steel materials are of the highest-level grade available.
- Finish: Steel frames are thoroughly cleaned and treated. They are then painted and baked in a hard, durable powder coat finish, which will last a lifetime. Powertec is one of the only consumer companies to offer multiple colours in some select models.
- Components: Parts such as aircraft cable, ball bearing reinforced pulleys, side mounted and linear bearings, nylon precision bushings, and spring loaded pins are all industrial grade to ensure a smooth and quiet operation. PVC scratch guards are located on all weight horns to protect the product from scratching.
- Upholstery: Pads are constructed of 21/2" thick, high-density foam surrounded by top grade upholstery for a firm, contoured feel. All Pads are double stitched and incorporate a backing. Back pads also include a removable clear head wrap. Powertec is also the only company to provide all roller pads with an upholstered finish, which are secured with an aluminium end cap.
- Hardware: Hardware components such as 1/2" nuts, bolts, washers and knobs are all high tensile strength to withstand heavy usage and stress.
- Packaging: Each part is individually wrapped and protected inside an extra strength 10 layer corrugated box designed to minimise damage during shipping. Each product includes an owners manual detailing assembly procedures.
- Testing: Weight capacities are tested to a recommended safe range based on maximum load usage.
PowerPlate is an extraordinary piece of exercise equipment that appeared on the scene only a few years ago. Prior to that, PowerPlate exercising had been a closely guarded secret in the Russian space programme, helping astronauts combat the detrimental effects of the weightlessness of space.
Due to its proven ability to help people achieve great exercise results with minimum effort, and over a shorter period of time than anyone thought possible, the PowerPlate has gained a considerable following, not least amongst A-list celebrities like Kylie Minogue and Football teams such as Arsenal.
The benefits are manifold, in the areas of toning, strengthening, increasing flexibility and general wellbeing.
Proteus has been a manufacturer in the fitness industry since 1984. With inovative product design along with high quality finishings and strong after service support; Proteus products add up to spectacular value through out the range.
SEG is dedicated to offering superior products that promote healthy body / mind balance through a customer-friendly business organization, SEG Superweigh is proud of its reputation of quality, competitive prices, on-time delivery and exceptional after-sales service.
Tunturi Fitness equipment is sold world-wide in more than 40 countries. Tunturi's unique selling points include the use of the very best quality components and construction, dinstinctive Scandinavian design and remarkable innovations and ergonomically accurate design. Unique are the true innovations like PSC, T-Road and T-Ride, some of the many patented hard- and software features. These innovations ensure the ability to give every user versatile training options.
What is Tunturi?
Tunturi is a brand with the ultimate product - better, healthier life for everyone. Tunturi is also a brand working in the high profile and hugely important market: wellness, feeling and looking good, living longer and growing older graciously. Tunturi offers most advanced and motivating fitness equipment available. Tunturi is not only one of the globally best-known and leading fitness brands; it is actually the very origin of the fitness industry!
WaterRower designs and manufactures superb indoor rowing simulators for both private and commercial use. The WaterRower Inc. was formed in 1988 by John Duke, the original inventor of WaterRower's unique WaterFlywheel. The original offices and workshops are based in Rhode Island in New England, the North East of the USA. All the WaterRower wooden models are manufactured from replenishible resources.